Oh, dear readers, unfortunately (fortunately?) I’ve only begun to scratch the surface of all that has unfolded for us these past seven years. Some brief “highlights” ahead:
(Note: These are not chapter titles, but more like random, somewhat sequential happenings . . .)
- Our Arrival in Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) Land, egads
- Meet the New Steffis: The Scientist, Egg Basket Lady, “Goin’ South” Nurse
- Further Lessons in Hurtful Terminology: Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Poor Responder, High-Risk Pregnancy, Empty Sac, Blighted Ovum, Missed Abortion, Habitual Aborter
- My husband walks a test tube full of sperm through the hospital (repeatedly)
- Jason C., Chuck S., and Zane K. go out for Halloween
- Goin’ Natural: yoga, Acupuncture, disgusting Chinese Herbs, mugwort sticks and more
- A pregnancy! Happiness, Joy, Bliss! Plans, plans, plans. . .
- Missing Fetal Pole/Return of Steffi (plus bonus development: Molar Pregnancy!)
- Bulls@!% Insurance Plans/The Insane Cost of IVF . . . or “Should We Really Re-Finance the House?”
- White People Adoption Agency From Hell
- Pregnancy #2! A Heartbeat! (But a slow one . . .)
- Pick Your Miscarriage Method: D&C, pill, or wait?
- Despair & Regrouping, The Barren Betties / The Grocery Store Baby Aisle Is Taunting Me
- Jason C. Throws His Own Superstar 30th Birthday Party
- Monkey Boy and Amazon Lady; This Is Getting Ridiculous . . . (Two More Miscarriages)
- The Count Grows, A.K.A. Other People’s Pregnancies Passing Me By, Sometimes Twice
- More Ashland St. Hijinx & Shenanigans
- Becky Finds Functional Medicine, Autoimmunity Revealed
- Xanax Almost Kills Me
- Mystery Ailments, Horrible Docs Cont.
- Mother’s Day Blues; The Nursery That Never Was
- Senior Care: Poop Nuggets of a Different Kind
- Late Periods Sometimes Just Mean Menopause Now
- Every Single One of My Female Practitioners Gets Pregnant Without Me
- Done With Iowa/Hello Southwest!
- New Hope: A Bona-fide Good Doc!?!
- Methylation, Epstein-Barr, Gut Dysbiosis, Adrenal Dysfunction, and Chronic Other Yuckiness, Wahoo
- Bulletproof Is The Only Way
- Birth of Panda, BetterRhetor, A New Life . . .
- Forty-Six and Not-Too-Bad
THE END (for now. . .)
Thank you for your interest and support! Why not join the Ten-Percent Panda e-mail list and become part of the community? We’d be happy to include you! Seriously! We’ll even send you a FREE PDF to celebrate. 10PP’s Virtual Swag Bag PDF is jam-packed with links to resources that just might make your TTC adventure a little brighter. See for yourself and sign up here!
(Pssst . . . please also remember to check out the Panda Blog when you can! Comments and discussion are always much appreciated!)